Starting on March 13, Austin, Texas will host thousands of interactive professionals from around the world when the South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive Festival 2015 kicks off.
Online video will take center stage at several SXSW 2015 sessions, including
- Netflix Shares a Decade of A/B Test Learning, Saturday, March 14, 9:30 a.m., JW Marriott, Salon D
- Hyper-Reality TV and Online Video Are a Perfect Fit, Saturday, March 14, 9:30 a.m., Austin Convention Center, Room 18ABCD
- Cultural Connections: TV, Digital and the New Mainstream, Tuesday, March 17, 5 p.m., Austin Convention Center, Ballroom E
- Storming The Gates of the Digital Frontier, Monday, March 16, 12:30 p.m., Austin Convention Center, Room 18ABCD
- Behind the Blue Screen: Video Stories from Iran, Monday, March 16, 3:30 p.m., Austin Convention Center, Austin Suite
At this year’s event, Ustream co-founder and CTO Gyula Fehér will take part in the panel for Made in Budapest: Half the Cost and a Day Ahead on Saturday, March 14 at 5 p.m. at the Hilton Austin Downtown. The panel will explore how Ustream and other companies couple the power of American sales and marketing with smart and affordable European engineers and designers.
Can’t make it to Austin? Follow the action on Twitter using the hashtag #SXSW.