That’s a wrap, folks! Thank you all for visiting IBM Cloud Video in Amsterdam at IBC 2016. It was a whirlwind of a week, and we were thrilled to have the opportunity to meet you all and show you why businesses are all turning to the power, scalability and simplicity of our cloud-based online video streaming platform for their internal and external communication needs. This was our first year attending, and already IBM Cloud Video has created a ton of buzz and announced some major partnerships with some of the industries biggest names:
IBM announced that Roland Corporation has selected IBM Cloud Video’s Ustream platform to live stream the musical instrument company’s historic, 24 hour international music festival and product launch. Beginning on September 9 at 4:00pm UTC, the showcase event spanned major cities like Tokyo, Los Angeles, and Paris, and featured live musical performances and more than 30 product launches, leveraging IBM Cloud Video’s Ustream platform.
WillowTree leverages IBM Cloud Video technology to provide simplified and scalable video publishing and video distribution for any consumer device platform or destination. Together, IBM Cloud Video and WillowTree bring nearly 20 years of expertise in custom, multi-platform mobile app design, media strategy engagement and development, as well as video distribution, management, and monetization.
Massive Interactive announced that it has teamed up with IBM Cloud Video to provide a solution that simplifies video logistics management for streaming services while streamlining the ability to provide high-quality, diverse content and tailored customer experiences across multiple devices. The Massive AXIS platform provides customizable video apps along with an intuitive drag and drop interface that allows editorial teams to centrally manage, schedule and update content and UIs across any device.
For those of you who were unable to make the trip, check out some of the coverage that IBM Cloud Video received during our appearance at IBC 2016:
- IBM on why livestreaming and cloud video is the future for broadcasters
- The Drum | Natan Edelsburg | 9/12/16
- IBM Cloud Video scores new customers
- TVBEurope | IBC Daily Team | 9/12/16
- IBC News Briefs: Round V
- Multichannel News | Jeff Baumgartner | 9/12/16
- Active Stocks on Frontline- International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM), Air Products and Chemicals (APD), Realogy (RLGY)
- Seneca Globe | Staff | 9/12/16
- IBM Watch: Day 1
- 24/7 Wall Street | Douglas A. McIntyre | 9/12/16
- IBM Up on Expanding Cloud-Based Offerings, Customer Wins
- Zack’s Analyst Blog | Zacks Equity Research | 9/12/16
- IBC Q&A: IBM Cloud Video’s Clevinger explains how Watson automates closed captioning at US Open
- Sports Video Group | Jason Dachman | 9/11/16
- IBC 2016: Global clients adopt IBM Aspera Hybrid Cloud Service for large media transfer
- Sports Video Group | Staff | 9/10/16
- High-speed file transfer gets virtual boost
- TVB Europe | Carolyn Giardina
- IBM Cloud Video’s Ustream to support Roland’s music show
- InfoTechLead | Staff | 9/9/16
- MESA at IBC: The New TiVo Wastes No Time
- Media & Entertainment Daily | Chris Tribbey | 9/9/16
- Massive and IBM Cloud Video deliver video platform
- Advanced Television | Colin Mann | 9/8/16
Let us show you how IBM Cloud Video can support your business by inspiring and connecting with your audience like never before. Drop us a line and schedule a time to speak with one of our account representatives. We hope to see you next year!