Voting is now open for the 2015 Streaming Media Readers’ Choice Awards. For five years running, Ustream has been selected as Streaming Media Magazine Readers’ Choice Award winner.
This year we are excited to announce that Ustream has been nominated in five categories:
- Cloud Encoding/Transcoding Service
- Enterprise Video Platform
- Live Video Platform
- Video Advertising Solution
- Webcasting/Presentation Solution (Cloud)
You can cast your vote here between now and October 1 – it only takes a second. Streaming Media will announce the finalists — the top three vote-getters in each category — on October 15, and winners will be announced at Streaming Media West in Huntington Beach, California on November 18.
Thank you in advance — we appreciate your support! And, don’t forget to click on the heart at the bottom of this blog post to encourage others to vote!
When you decide to add video — streaming or on demand — to your marketing strategy, choosing the right tools and technology can seem like an overwhelming task.
“What kind of video camera should I buy?” “Do I really need a top-of-the-line lighting kit?” “Should I go with a handheld or a lavalier microphone?” These are just a few of the questions that might be running through your head as you start planning your first online videos.
Wonder no more, because Ustream’s Director of Product, Alden Fertig, is here with your answers. Join Alden on Thursday, July 23 for our next webinar, Lights, Camera, Audio, Action! Getting Started with Video Production.
- The basic tools and technology you need to create quality videos
- Options for lighting at three different price points — and what each looks like on screen
- How to choose the best camera for your needs
- The pros and cons of different microphone choices
- What to look for in switching and encoding options
It all starts on Thursday, July 23 at 11am PT / 2pm ET. Register now to reserve your spot
Sure, video has become the communication platform of choice among enterprise businesses, but how do you know if your organization — not to mention your network — is ready to make the leap?
In our next webinar, Ustream Director of Product Marketing Bob Lee will help you address this question using research data from Frost & Sullivan.
Register to join us on July 9 at 11 a.m. PT for “Is Your Organization (and Your Network) Ready for Streaming Video?” You’ll learn
- The benefits of video for B2B and B2C businesses
- The 5 criteria for enterprise video platforms
- The advantages of live versus recorded video
- The network requirements and production needs for setting up a streaming video presence
Reserve your spot today, and we’ll see you on July 9!