Marketers across industries, from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, are facing the same problem: How can we rise above the noise and get our message through to our audience?
A recent study by the University of California, Davis, revealed that the average person is exposed to 100,000 words every day — the equivalent of an entire novel. It’s more challenging than ever to deliver a message that not only engages your audience, but that they’ll retain and recall later.
This is the challenge that Ustream’s David Gibbons addressed in our webinar “Streaming Your Way to Marketing Success,” co-produced by MarketingProfs.
Watch the webinar recording to learn
- Why marketers can look to television —particularly live television — as a role model in engaging audiences
- How live video outperforms recorded video in terms of average viewing time
- How Salesforce combined live video with social streaming to share its CEO’s keynote address with 50,000 people around the world — and LiveAd to capture new visitors
- How Sony used live video to broadcast the PS4 launch event to a worldwide audience of 8 million viewers — in eight different languages simultaneously
Watch “Streaming Your Way to Marketing Success” now
Audience engagement is key to getting your message heard and remembered.
Hey, it’s Gergo from the Ustream Product team! Today, I am thrilled to announce the major update for our Ustream app on Android, which now brings the full power of the Ustream experience to Android tablets and mobile phones.
The new Ustream app, supported on Android 2.1 and newer, boasts a whole set of tablet optimizations in addition to several important mobile updates. Let me guide you through the top highlights.
Explore and Go Live on tablets
- Discover live, upcoming, and recent events, or explore by category.
- Go live and interact with your audience by issuing a poll or chatting.
- Access shows from your Ustream Crowds and events that you’re attending.
- Watch featured shows of recommended Ustreamers.
- Navigate through brand new screens with spiffy dark design theme.
Enjoy improvements on your phone
- Move the app to SD card to free up storage space.
- Watch even more shows and videos on mobile with new, enhanced format handling.
- Use the app on even more supported devices, now including Nexus S.
Get it now!
- read the QR code with your device or click it in your browser
- you can also search for ‘Ustream’ in the Market app on your device
We’d love to hear from you! We are inspired by our users’ valuable feedback. Go ahead, drop us a note at email@example.com. Also, we’re working on other exciting features to give you the best personalized Ustream experience, anytime, anywhere. Stay tuned for more updates!
Android Product Owner
Gergo is responsible for the Android products at Ustream. He works in tight cooperation with the Android developer team, the designers, product architects, sales and marketing. He defines strategies, approves designs and specifications, prioritizes development tasks, reviews implemented features and schedules their release. You can follow @GergoRad on Twitter.