That’s a wrap, folks! Thank you all for joining Ustream at Streaming Media West 2016. It was a whirlwind of a trip, and we are thrilled to announce that we came home as a Streaming Media Readers Choice Awards winner in 4 categories, some of which are our first year receiving! Thank you to all of our customers for voting. We couldn’t have done it without you:
- Live Streaming Video Platform
- Streaming Media Readers Choice Awards Winner: Ustream – 4th consecutive year: After taking home this award for 4 years running, Ustream is the undisputed champion of live video. Our open platform and affordable solutions are designed to support all of your video needs, from novice to professional.
- Enterprise Video Platform
- Streaming Media Readers Choice Awards Winner: Align – 2nd year in a row: Modern enterprises are turning to live online video as a flexible tool to expand their reach and engagement. So it’s not surprising that organizations agree Ustream Align is custom made for internal communications by keeping your video secure, minimizing the impact on your network, and reducing the need for IT support, making it the perfect internal communication solution for your business.
- Media & Entertainment Video Platform
- Streaming Media Readers Choice Awards Winner: Pro Broadcast – First time award winner: From transcoding to transfer, broadcasters, cable networks and service providers need to be able to get their content where they want it to be. Fast. That’s why Ustream was recognized by Media and Entertainment companies as the must-have tool to help them master their metadata and tame the multi-format challenge with an automated solution.
- End-to-End Workflow Solution
- Streaming Media Readers Choice Awards Winner: Pro Broadcast – First time award winner: Whether it be for entertainment or enterprise, Ustream Pro Broadcast is the premiere full soup-to-nuts video workflow solution. From our professional services and consulting to our reliable network and flexible publishing options, Pro Broadcast let’s you broadcast, record, publish, manage, and measure, all from a single integrated platform.
In addition to stuffing our suitcase full of Readers Choice Awards trophies, we also had the privilege of joining our friends over at Intuit on stage for a LIVE case study panel about best practices for live streaming internal communications. During the discussion, David Martin, Sr. Manager & Solutions Architect at Intuit show us why they turn to the power, scalability and simplicity of Ustream’s cloud-based online video streaming platform for their internal and external communication needs.
And last but not least, thank you for joining us for an evening of beer, wine and snacks and wrapping up your first day at Streaming Media West at the Streaming Media West Happy Hour and Networking Party, hosted by Ustream. It was a pleasure to see you all, and we hope to see you next year!