Upcoming Event: Cubesat Launch News
Oct. 7, 2015, at 11 a.m. PT (2 p.m. ET, 1800 UTC)
This news briefing will discuss NASA CubeSats scheduled to launch aboard a United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket Thursday, Oct. 8, from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.
• Richard Welle, Director, Microsatellite Systems Department, The Aerospace Corporation
• Tim Olson, Principal Investigator, BisonSat, Salish Kootenai College, Pablo, Montana
• Morgan Johnson, Team Lead, AR CubeSat, University of Alaska, Fairbanks
• Jerry Buxton, Vice President, Engineering, AMSAT Fox-1
• Courtney Duncan, Principal Investigator, LMRST-Sat, JPL
NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory invites you to watch live and chat about everything from Mars rovers to monitoring asteroids to cool cosmic discoveries. From the lab to the lecture hall, get information directly from scientists and engineers working on NASA's latest missions.
Chat Rules: Free registration with Ustream is required to participate in the chat box. The chat is open to all guests from around the planet. From time to time the chat box may be disabled except for pre-arranged chat sessions. Please follow our code of conduct in the chat box: • Be courteous.