A live view of the Two Harbors Bald Eagle nest on Santa Catalina Island, California.The nest is active from February through July. Please visit the Channel Islands Live! Eagle CAM Discussion Forum for current and past happenings at all of our nests, as well as weekly updates from the biologists in the field. We have multiple cameras, so please click here for all our cams and chat combined.
2013 Breeding Season at Two Harbors Nest:
February 15/16: First egg was laid in the middle of the night.
February 18: Second egg laid.
February 24: One egg disappeared
March 25: Chick hatched
1. This chat room is provided as a courtesy to the public by IWS. As such, chat should be focused primarily on bald eagles. Chatting about non-eagle topics is fine when activity on the nests is slow.
2. This is an international chat room and courtesy to others is expected. Be respectful and polite and refrain comments about politics, race or religion or sexual innuendo.
3. Profanity, personal jabs or slams, or other inappropriate comments are unacceptable.
4. Solicitations or promotions of products are unacceptable.
5. Arguments belong in a private forum, not this chat room. Discussions that turn to heated arguments must be taken to a private message forum.
6. Strings of four or more emoticons or other non-word characters are considered SPAM and will be removed by a Moderator.
7. As a courtesy to others, please do not use ALL CAPS for your posts.
8. Moderators are present to moderate this chat room and to make it an enjoyable and educational experience for the public. Please respect their role and allow them to deal with any difficulties that may arise.
9. Failure to follow these Rules may result in action by Moderator(s) which may include: Timing Out the viewer (unable to post for a limited time), Kicking the viewer out (unable to access chat for a limited time), deletion of offensive posts and the Banning of the viewer from access to the IWS chat room permanently.