Gaming - Gaming Entertainment
We're MultipurposeSpam, we do things other people think they are too smart to do!
1. Please, don't use/abuse memes.
2. Don't spam punctuation/letters/symbols/whatever.
3. Don't use all-caps.
4. If at all possible, keep the chat in English.
5. If the stream goes silent for any amount of time, it's either Tatsu has a stupidly important phone call or he's eating. He's only human.
6. Don't PM NETHERTRIBES -unless- it's very important! Meaning: "Someone is breaking like, 5 rules at once!" and not "Why is Tatsu not answering me?"
7. Game is always in the chat topic.
8. No talk of pirating.
9. When Tatsu, Spazzy, Corn, or one of the mods asks a SPECIFIC PERSON a question, that is not your cue to answer unless it's YOU we are asking.
10. When Tatsu, Spazzy, Corn, or the mods start talking about the time, how old they are, or similar topics, it's not your cue to jump in and start spamming what time it is for you or how old you are. That just creates a lot of spam.
11. Crashes happen, you don't need to point them out.
12. If you have an unimportant question for Tatsu, please follow the link provided to have your questions and concerns answered after the stream has ended - Tatsu's FormSpring
13. If you have a problem or concern, please PM the mods and let us know your concerns. We are here to help you, just as much as we are here to make sure that order is kept.
14. If you don't like the game being streamed, please do not spam how much you dislike it. Come back later, we frequently switch games.
15. Please be respectful to your fellow chat goers as well as the moderators. No making fun off/harassing/putting down other users.
16. No backseat moderating.
17. Under no circumstances, are you to ask for personal information about the mods or streamers.
18. Do not spam demands about where such and such is and why that person isn't on stream. Not everyone of the MPSpam family can be in the stream, so please try to understand that some people simply cannot make it.