The focus is to watch the development of an American Robin’s nest. From the building of the nest, if I can catch it in time, to the fledging of the last nestling, this camera will stay up and running for most of the…
What this channel is all about:
The focus is to watch the development of an American Robin’s nest. From the building of the nest, if I can catch it in time, to the fledging of the last nestling, this camera will stay up and running for most of the time.
I encourage everyone who is interested in this channel to join the crowd and the Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/AmericanRobinNestcam so I can notify you of things to come and new nests each year. I also encourage everyone to take advantage of the chat for this channel to get to know each other, and learn from each other. Ask as many questions as you like. If the others in the room or I do not know the answer, we will find it for you.
After much deliberation, I have decided to make chat moderated so you will have to be logged in to Ustream to participate in chat. During chat, please fallow these guidelines to help make chat run smoothly:
1. No foul or lewd language. Classrooms and children use this channel and frankly, I don’t want to read it myself. Keep the conversations “G” rated.
2. No conversation about drinking or illegal drug use.
3. Avoid controversial subjects.
4. Be respectful of each other. We have people on here from many walks of life. You are perfectly free to disagree with someone but harassing other views will not be tolerated.
5. When viewing other cams, out of respect for the other broadcasters, I try to avoid discussing my cam. This is to prevent view migration. I expect the same courtesy in return.
Just a NOTE: If you have any suggestions or requests regarding camera angle, or want to know more about my equipment, feel free to leave a comment of the channel Facebook page. I am more likely to find it there than anywhere else. Also, I often leave the channel up on my computer when I’m not around so if you try to talk to me in chat and I don’t answer you right away, please don’t feel offended.
Above all, enjoy the channel and enjoy each other.