We will explore how augmented reality, virtual reality, and other forms of mission ops visualization can influence our public outreach and vice versa. As we dive deeper into the synergy of this work, we will see how it affects the way we design our spacecraft and the way we look at the world.
Sasha Samochina, Deputy Manager of the Ops Lab, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Jason Craig, Visualization Producer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory''
• “Eyes on the Solar System”: https://eyes.nasa.gov/
• Mobile Apps: https://eyes.nasa.gov/mobile-apps.html
• Earth Now App: https://climate.nasa.gov/earth-now/
• Solar System App: https://eyes.nasa.gov/apps/orrery/#/home
• “Eyes on Exoplanets”: https://exoplanets.nasa.gov/eyes-on-e...
• Experience Curiosity: https://eyes.nasa.gov/curiosity/
• International Space Station 3D Model: https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/resource...
• 3D Models: https://nasa3d.arc.nasa.gov/models
• Mars Resources: https://mars.nasa.gov/mars2020/multim...