#101010 has happened!
Welcome to the world of media-cross-media ( mobile-online convergence)
Mobile Marketing Goes Cross-Media!
Silo’d Media Mix??
Learn how to effectively integrate Mobile into your Overall Digital Strategy
With ever-smarter portable devices, the line is blurring as to What is Mobile and What is Online. By 2013 more then 50% of web usage will occur via Mobile. This growth will require marketers and media companies to combine their approaches to mobile and online.
ADObjects and InternetMarketingConference (IMC) have joined forces to bring this first in a series of unique mobile cross-media events that will discuss how Brand Marketers, Agencies, and Publishers can efficiently enter a strategy of mobile and online convergence.
This must-attend event will answer critical questions that are key to your converged future. Hear from 30+ experts from leading companies including iCrossing, Insight Express, Google, Microsoft, MTV, Sitespect, Strawberry Frog and Tweetdeck as they cover major issues such as:
• How can I leverage a mobile strategy efficiently with my existing online resources?
• Should I not just design my existing website to be accessed by Mobile?
• Who are the best online partners to consider?
• How can I evolve my online customer acquisition and retention strategies for mobile?
• How to I manage analytics and social media strategies to include mobile?
• What should I do about transferring my online rich media assets and video to mobile?
• How do I incorporate my existing ecommerce strategies with mobile?
For more on the program or to register go to