A Frankfurt Book Fair “Town Meeting”
The body politic of scholarly publishing is under pressure to change its business model. In 2014, many government agencies and research funding organizations worldwide require free access to the published output of research they have funded.
Our panel of specialists from the worlds of research, publishing and academia will offer important action-oriented insights for survival, and even growth. Participants will include:
- Brandon Nordin, American Chemical Society
- Xiaoying Chu, The Charlesworth Group
- Frederick Fenter, Ph.D., Frontiers
- Ralf Schimmer, Max Planck Digital Library
- Carrie Calder, Nature Publishing Group
- Arend Küster, QScience
- Dr. Niels Peter Thomas, Springer
- Natasha White, John Wiley & Sons
Hear how colleagues and competitors are rethinking and remaking relationships with all stakeholders in order to meet the mandates and make the numbers work.