Please follow this link if you wish to "Donate" to the Feeder Cam to help me provide seed, feeders, and equipment for you the viewer: http://www.mycampage.com/rockymountainbirdfeeder
WebCam is located on a second story floor apartment nestled within the
Rocky Mountains in Estes Park, CO.
The gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park.
WebCam Operation: 7am-7pm (Mountain Time)
Bird Species You Might See:
Disclaimer: None of the advertising or commercials appearing on this UStream channel are controlled by the American Eagle Foundation, nor are any of the products and services that are promoted here endorsed by the Foundation.
Social Stream Rules
Social Stream (SS) is a lightly moderated room, which means that you are responsible for your own words. Moderators’ prime function is to provide troll protection, although they can also delete inappropriate posts and ban disruptive and abusive chatters when appropriate. Please note: Moderators (Mods) will not always be in SS 24/7.
Essentially, the same common sense rules apply in SS as they do in Chat. Be polite and respectful. Allow mods to answer questions if they are present. If you do answer a question, be sure it is accurate. Keep the conversation on topic. Do not clutter the screen with emoticons. Do not type in all caps. No profanity allowed.
Chat Room Rules
- Be respectful, polite, and focused on eagles.
- No profanity, personal invective, or other inappropriate comments.
- No comments touching on politics, religion, or sports. Respect the diversity of the room.
- We prefer that chatter focus on eagles and other raptors and not on TV shows that may not be suitable for family viewing.
- Disagreements might be unavoidable but should remain polite, and they should never become arguments.
- Do not post strings of several emoticons, smileys, or random characters, either on a single line or in successive posts. Do not post in all caps, it's like YELLING.
- Allow mods to deal with chat abusers, do not engage them yourself, keep your posts relevant to the eagles.
- Respect the mods, who are here to make sure all viewers have a good experience.
- Chatting is a privilege, not a right. If your presence is disruptive, moderators (mods) can timeout, kick, or permanently ban chat abusers, and can delete inappropriate posts.