Streaming live from my iPhone from the road.
Hello, my name is Chris. I cannot type while I am driving, but I can respond to your comments by voice, so you will need speakers to hear me. This is being broadcast on my iPhone which is mounted on the dash of my truck, so if i don't respond right away to your comments it's because I'm concentrating on the road at the moment or there might be a delay depending on network signal strength. The stream may also stop occasionally because of signal loss or the Ustream app crashing. When this happens it might take a few minutes for me to restart the stream, so be patient.
A few simple rules to abide by:
1. NO SPAMMERS. Do not post any inappropriate links. I may let you post a link if you ask me or my moderators first and if it is not offensive.
2. Please use all CAPS. The text on the screen is small and its easier to see the comments when the letters are all capitalized.
3. No offensive language please, there might be children or people of high morals watching. I want this to be a family friendly broadcast. Disclaimer: Now there may be a rare occasion that I slip up and use an explicative or two (i.e. trying to avoid crashing into another vehicle doing something unsafe) , or from other truck drivers over the CB.
4. Do not ask me what I am hauling. There may be criminals watching and I don't want to risk getting my load stolen.
5. Do not ask me to do something unsafe like hitting something or driving off the road, I like my job and I want to keep it.
6. Do not ask me to blow the horn. The horn will only be used if and when I feel its use is warranted or appropriate.
I think these rules are pretty simple, but if you have any questions about them, don't hesitate to ask me or a mod and we'll clarify any confusion you may have about them. If you feel it necessary to disregard any of these rules you will first be warned of the infraction and told not to do it again, but if you insist on being a jerk, you will receive a timeout or get banned from MY channel. Thank you and enjoy the ride.