The Darling Little Angels AKC Chihuahua Puppy Cam is where you can watch chihuahua puppies grow, develop, and play live in real time.
We are a hobby breeder of long and smooth coat Chihuahuas located in Erie, Pennsylvania. All of our puppies are AKC registered, and raised in a loving home. We breed to standard with a strong emphasis on soundness, temperament, and health.
At Darling Little Angels all of our dogs live in the lap of luxury. There is never any unnecessary kenneling! Our home is just as much their home as our own. We believe in hands on interaction including lots of love, snuggles, cuddles and hugs.
Our pups are hand-raised, well socialized, healthy, and developmentally advanced. We breed for the love of Chihuahuas not for profit. You will find that with numerous vet checks, premium food and supplies you get what you pay for. Any profit we do make normally goes right back into our dogs or the rescues we take in.
Most people do not realize that genetics only accounts for about 35% of development. The remaining 65% (management, nutrition, and training) is up to the breeder. I work from home which allows me to be with my puppies all day long. All our dogs are fed a premium holistic all-natural food. Our puppies are well socialized long before they leave our home.
We are also advocates of the Bio Sensor program, also known to as the "Super Dog Program". Based on years of research, the military learned that early neurological stimulation exercises could have important and lasting effects. As the pups become more mobile they are introduced to a mini-agility course which stimulates their motor and problem solving skills as well.
I believe that it is important in this day and age that people have access to how a “real breeder” raises their puppies. There is so much propaganda out there by PETA and HSUS telling the public that all breeders are bad. The pictures they show of puppy mills where the pups are piled in filthy cages, or backyard breeders who just put their pups in a dark damp basement, or outside in a cold dirty barn with almost no human interaction are indeed heartbreaking, and we must put an end to such abuse. However, these images are not a true depiction of all breeders.
I feel that those of us who raise their puppies underfoot in our home need to step up and open up our homes to the media with pride and show we have nothing to hide. I love that I am able to share the joy that my puppies bring me to others on the opposite side of the world, as well as those in our own backyard. And all with just the click of a mouse!
If you have never raised a litter of puppies and are viewing for the first time please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. I will be happy to educate you on the art of rearing puppies and address any questions or concerns you may have.