The Streaming Media West Readers choice awards the only awards ceremony in the online video industry where the customers have their say in what online video products and services they could not live without.
This year’s awards brought in 250 nominations and opened the voting to StreamingMedia.com readers to select their favorites. Over 3,500 readers voted and casted in a total of nearly 36,000 votes across 29 categories, ranging from Streaming Media to Streaming Media Producers. Finalists were announced in mid-October, the winners were announced at the Streaming Media West show in Huntington Beach, California
Ustream is the winner of 3 Streaming Media Readers’ Choice Awards!
- Streaming Platform (3rd year in a row!)
- Advertising Solution (2nd year in a row!) – Ustream LiveAd
- Enterprise Video Platform – Ustream Align
To try out our award-winning solutions, visit Ustream.tv
Live video is one of the most compelling trends in corporate marketing and communications today, and for our next webinar, we’re bringing together some top practitioners to share their best strategies for broadcasts that engage, excite and drive results.
Join Ustream CEO Brad Hunstable on August 6 for Crafting Successful Video Broadcasts, featuring a panel of experts that includes
- Eddie Codel, Founder, Eddie.com (live video streaming consultancy)
- Alden Fertig, Senior Director of Product, Ustream
- Jeff Frick, General Manager of theCube/SiliconANGLE Media
- David Martin, Advanced Solutions Architect, Intuit
Each panelist will share ideas, useful advice and guidance, along with a host of resources, that will help make your video strategy a resounding success.
Crafting Successful Video Broadcasts kicks off Thursday, August 6 at 11 a.m. PT. Click here to reserve your spot today!
Ustream CEO Brad Hunstable will moderate a panel of broadcasting experts.
You’ve created outstanding content for your live event and put together all the elements of a top-notch video stream. Now, the only question is, who’s going to see it?
Streaming video captures all the excitement and real-time interaction that only a live event can deliver … but only if you have an audience. Email, social media, and organic search traffic can help get more eyeballs on your live content — but are they enough?
In our next webinar, Ustream Director of Demand Generation David Hewlett will give you the scoop on new, innovative approaches to driving audiences to your live video events. Join David on Thursday, July 30 to learn
- Why traditional means of promoting your live event are still effective … but they’re not enough on their own
- How to grow your audience while your event is taking place
- How Sony gained more than 8 million impressions for a single live streaming event
- How to increase brand exposure, drive profitability, and engage viewers for your next event
Massive Viewership: From Local Broadcast to Global Event kicks off Thursday, July 30 at 11 a.m. PT. Click here to reserve your spot today!
Live video streaming is rapidly becoming the communication method of choice for companies across a wide range of industries. From internal town halls to worldwide product launches, enterprises are leveraging the power of live video to train, inform, engage and build buzz around the world.
Of course, there’s much more that goes into a video stream than clicking the “Go Live” button. To help you get the most out of your live events, we created a complimentary resource, 10 Tips for Successful Streaming. Download your copy to get handy tips on lighting, audio, audience interaction, re-streaming and more.
Click here to grab your copy of 10 tips for Successful Streaming.
Marketers across industries, from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, are facing the same problem: How can we rise above the noise and get our message through to our audience?
A recent study by the University of California, Davis, revealed that the average person is exposed to 100,000 words every day — the equivalent of an entire novel. It’s more challenging than ever to deliver a message that not only engages your audience, but that they’ll retain and recall later.
This is the challenge that Ustream’s David Gibbons addressed in our webinar “Streaming Your Way to Marketing Success,” co-produced by MarketingProfs.
Watch the webinar recording to learn
- Why marketers can look to television —particularly live television — as a role model in engaging audiences
- How live video outperforms recorded video in terms of average viewing time
- How Salesforce combined live video with social streaming to share its CEO’s keynote address with 50,000 people around the world — and LiveAd to capture new visitors
- How Sony used live video to broadcast the PS4 launch event to a worldwide audience of 8 million viewers — in eight different languages simultaneously
Watch “Streaming Your Way to Marketing Success” now
Audience engagement is key to getting your message heard and remembered.