The live video production market is rapidly evolving and broadcasters need responsive tools that can keep pace with the changing industry. Consumer needs are constantly shifting in terms of video-consumption, which presents some adoption challenges for broadcasters.
In response, Ustream has been working closely with Telestream to develop and deploy an industry-leading solution, to meet today’s video production demands and prepare for future needs.
Last week, Ustream released the newest version of Producer.
Alden Fertig, Product Manager for Broadcasting here at Ustream.
We’re very excited to announce today we will be releasing version 2 of our popular Producer broadcasting software.
Learn more and download it here.
Version 2 is packed with new features and improvements to make your broadcasts better than ever.
In addition, we are announcing a new professional-grade option: Ustream Studio.
What’s new in Producer 2.0
All Versions: Free, Pro, Studio
- Improved encoding engine.
- Clear on-air / off-air indicator.
- Optimized encoding presets, updated for higher quality.
- Real-time bandwidth monitoring.
- Desktop presenter now features audio capture as well as video capture. Making it easier to incorporate sources such as live Skype video chat calls.
- User defined encoding settings. Make your own custom presets.
- Record to disk. Record to your local hard drive at the same time as your Ustream account.
- Chroma Key and Virtual Sets. Give your broadcasts a professional edge.
- Audio Inspector. Full control over your audio sources including an audio delay to ensure perfect a/v sync.
- Support for IP Cameras. Built-in support for select popular models: Axis 211W, P1344 and M1104, Sony SNC-RZ50, Cisco WVC80N
The basic version of Producer is still Free, Pro is still $199 and the new Studio version is $549. Existing users who have a Pro license can upgrade to Pro version 2 for free. Simply download the update and the license carries over. Pro license holders can upgrade to Studio for $349.
Get the new version now!