When you decide to add video — streaming or on demand — to your marketing strategy, choosing the right tools and technology can seem like an overwhelming task.
“What kind of video camera should I buy?” “Do I really need a top-of-the-line lighting kit?” “Should I go with a handheld or a lavalier microphone?” These are just a few of the questions that might be running through your head as you start planning your first online videos.
Wonder no more, because Ustream’s Director of Product, Alden Fertig, is here with your answers. Join Alden on Thursday, July 23 for our next webinar, Lights, Camera, Audio, Action! Getting Started with Video Production.
- The basic tools and technology you need to create quality videos
- Options for lighting at three different price points — and what each looks like on screen
- How to choose the best camera for your needs
- The pros and cons of different microphone choices
- What to look for in switching and encoding options
It all starts on Thursday, July 23 at 11am PT / 2pm ET. Register now to reserve your spot