Alden Fertig, Product Manager for Broadcasting here at Ustream.
We’re very excited to announce today we will be releasing version 2 of our popular Producer broadcasting software.
Version 2 is packed with new features and improvements to make your broadcasts better than ever.
In addition, we are announcing a new professional-grade option: Ustream Studio.
What’s new in Producer 2.0
All Versions: Free, Pro, Studio
- Improved encoding engine.
- Clear on-air / off-air indicator.
- Optimized encoding presets, updated for higher quality.
- Real-time bandwidth monitoring.
- Desktop presenter now features audio capture as well as video capture. Making it easier to incorporate sources such as live Skype video chat calls.
- User defined encoding settings. Make your own custom presets.
- Record to disk. Record to your local hard drive at the same time as your Ustream account.
- Chroma Key and Virtual Sets. Give your broadcasts a professional edge.
- Audio Inspector. Full control over your audio sources including an audio delay to ensure perfect a/v sync.
- Support for IP Cameras. Built-in support for select popular models: Axis 211W, P1344 and M1104, Sony SNC-RZ50, Cisco WVC80N
The basic version of Producer is still Free, Pro is still $199 and the new Studio version is $549. Existing users who have a Pro license can upgrade to Pro version 2 for free. Simply download the update and the license carries over. Pro license holders can upgrade to Studio for $349.