The Next Generation of Ad-Free Broadcasting:
Last November, Ustream launched Ad-Free Broadcasting, a simple way for broadcasters to remove ads from their video and channel pages. Since that time, we’ve helped thousands of broadcasters send their message directly to their viewers. Today, the Ustream Product and Engineering team is excited to announce the next evolution of Ad-Free: Ustream Pro Broadcasting.
With Ustream Pro Broadcasting, users will get all the benefits of an ad-free package with a ton of great new features to customize the broadcasting experience. To top it off, we’re giving away all of these new features for the same price as our previous ad-free plans. Each plan comes with a different set of features, so check the Pro Broadcasting overview to see which package is right for you.
New Pro Broadcasting features:
So what are these awesome new features? Here are just a few of the new benefits that are available!
- Ad-Free Broadcasting – Ustream Pro Broadcasting packages remove all in-video ads, as well as display ads on your channel page. Each package comes with a set number of “Viewer Hours” (one viewer for an hour, two viewers for half an hour each, etc. There is a “Viewer Hour Calculator” on the pro broadcasting page to help you decide how much you need)
- Ustream Extensions – Extensions is Ustream’s new “widget” framework that will allow you to integrate outside services to increase your social media fanbase, sell products, or just promote yourself with custom banners. Current extensions include Facebook Fan Page Like Button , Twitter Follow Button, iTunes Promotion, Amazon Promotion, Thumbplay Ring Tones, and Custom Uploaded Banners. We’ll be adding new services in the coming months.
- Branding: Want to control the look and feel of your broadcast? Co-branding allows you to upload and add your own logo to the Ustream player. Not a fan of the “Ustream Live” logo? Get rid of it with the Full-Branding make the player 100% you!
- IFrame Access: Subscribers to the Enterprise package will have direct access to three html iframes within the channel page. These iframes allow you to embed banners, maps, widgets, and pretty much anything else you would need to customize your channel
- Embed Controls: With Embed Restriction, broadcasters who want absolute control over the distribution of their content are able to specify a set of domains where their streams can be embedded. Broadcasters who purchase the enterprise package will also be able to remove their content from the Ustream site by hiding their live channel pages.